How to Request Website Updates:
PLEASE START ALL WORK REQUESTS USING THE FORM LINKED BELOW
- Please note: the current turnaround time for minor change requests is 1-3 business days.
- DO NOT send requests to the webmaster’s e-mail address.
- There are NO URGENT Requests. Please plan ahead.
- If you wish to make a lot of changes to your site it would be better to list those changes in a Word document and attach the document to your ticket.
- If you have a specific date for completion in mind, please indicate it in your request.
- Do not include brackets [ or ] in your content. Those can cause odd behavior in the CMS we use.
- If you have long form copy changes that need to be translated into Spanish, we would recommend putting in that request for translation prior to or along with submitting a request for web support.
Regarding Upload Documents:
- Please do not send file names that include spaces. Please use ( _ or – ) to add space if you desire.
- The form does allow you to upload more than one file. Current limit is 10.
- Most content that will be downloaded should be saved as a PDF.
- We also support: doc, ppt, xls, jpg, png